Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

foed falcon au: i own a ford falcon au series the ventseems

i own a ford falcon au series the ventseems blocked and it makes a noise like something is stuck in there and dust comes from the vent i had it parked under sime tree and a lot of leaves were on the dash where the wipers are how do i get to clean it out thanks ann
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.

From what you have described here it does sound like something may be stuck in the heater box or blower motor area causing this issue here.In some cases on most vehicles I have had success removing the blower motor/fan assembly from the heater box and locating the restriction this way,then I can use either my hands to grab or a small vacuum to suck out the debris for removal.

In some cases if this isn't able to be accessed this way then the entire heater box may need removed and disassembled to locate the restriction to remove it.

I hope this info has helped,if you need anything else let me know before rating my help here,thanks Pete.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,