Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Pontiac GTO: XXXXX XXXXX australia built gto one of the last

Ihave a2004 australia built gto one of the last ones it had severe front damage with the airbags both deployeding Ireplaced the front clip and now when I turn the key there is no engine light and no attempt to turn the engine the fuel pump does nothneeds to being what all do I have to do for the engine to run airbags sensors or what all has to be reset Thanks Ray
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.

If the air bags had deployed and have not been replaced these should be replaced as well as the air bag computer (SDM).The SDM on almost all GM vehicles has to be replaced after an air bag deployment.It may be that the SDM on this model may be keeping this vehicle from starting causing this issue here and may not allow starting until it is replaced.I would also check for any loose or damaged power or ground connections where the damage is located as this can cause this as well.

If these are all o.k. I would have the fault codes checked with a scan tool that can communicate with all computers on this vehicle to see what codes have set.This will aid in locating what is at fault in some cases.

I hope this info has helped,if you need anything else let me know before rating my help here,thanks Pete.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,