Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.

my 91 isuzu trooper doesnt want to go when i push the gas and

my 91 isuzu trooper doesnt want to go when i push the gas and has no power when it does go the codes that come up are 24 vechicle speed sensor (vss) circuit - V6 models i found that my speedometer cable was broken and got a new one but it still comes on and the other code that comes up is 44 O2S lean / fuel metering {9} but i have replaced the O2S two times now and it still comes on
please explain..when you say it wont go when you give it gas,,,does the engine rev up but not pull the suv?or,,does the engine not rev and feel weak?
tell me all you can
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
the revs but feels week like its not getting gas and when you push the gas it stutters then kind of starts to go
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
it revs up to 20 then has troble gettting higher to shift and you have to let off the gas for it to shift and when it shifts it kind of jerks
you need to check a few things here.
1-check the fuel pressure,,the fuel pump may be weak causing low fuel pressure,or a clogged fuel filter,this would also give you the 42 lean code
2-a bad throttle position sensor [tps] could also do this,,most times if this is the problem,,you will get a code for it
i have uploaded more info for you in the link below,,please copy and paste the link below to your browser
Please RATE my answer by clicking the RATINGS button, so I can get credit for my work,,the [BAD SERVICE] and [POOR SERVICE] rating does not give me credit].i don't receive commission if you give a less than 3 star/smiley rating ..I'm not always going to be giving you good news,so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my does not cost you more money.we will still be able to communicate,,.please understand,i can not see,hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated!if you are not satisfied with my answer,please do not leave bad feed back,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question.if i have sent any diagrams,please print them.they will only stay on here for an hour or so...sometimes you may need to right click the image,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP