Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

land rover discovery seriesll: we replace the cover gasket

Customer Question

we replace the cover gasket of land rover discovery seriesll and put together and then the light is blinking of sport andmanual mode also the ambar light came on of the traccion control and hill deccent control wath we miss conecting something
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
Hello,I will be glad to try and assist you with this,Welcome to Just Answer.I may need more info in some cases to help with answering your question.

Have you had the fault codes checked in any of the computers on this vehicle at all since this has occurred?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

it has to be with something disconected in the proces of putting everiting toghether

Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.
O.k.,from what you have described here it does sound like something may have been left disconnected or connected incorrectly.It is difficult to say for sure from here what was left disconnected or incorrect without seeing the vehicle to check it over fully.

I would re check the work that was performed on the vehicle to see if anything is found that was left loose or disconnected,then from there it can be corrected to correct this issue here.

You might also want to have the fault codes checked with a scan tool that can communicate with this vehicles computers.This may have set a fault code for a specific component that would let you know what may have been left disconnected.

I hope this info has helped,if you need anything else let me know before rating my help here,thanks Pete.
Expert:  Pete replied 3 years ago.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,