Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Audi 2006: Hi, I have a 2006 a3 with the Bose symphony.

Hi, I have a 2006 a3 with the Bose symphony. Due to a bad battery we had to jumpstart car and reset stereo a few times. After the last jumpstart we entered the safe mode code. The stereo came back but no longer makes any sound. It seems to function other than this. Could it be the amp? A fuse? Thanks, Bruce
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.

According to my info on this vehicle here it looks to have two amplifiers,one for all speakers except the rear sub woofer and one part of the rear sub woofer assembly itself.Most likely both of these amplifiers haven't failed at the same time.

I would check and make sure all fuses are o.k.,if any are blown then they need replaced.If they are all o.k. its possible this is an internal fault in the radio itself or possibly a programming issue that may have been damaged or corrupt when the jump starts were performed.In some cases a dealer or shop may be able to reset the sound system for proper operation and in others more testing would be required to locate this fault.

I hope this info has helped,if you need anything else let me know before rating my help here,thanks Pete.