Neal, Mechanic
Experience:  Auto repair pro and Mechanic on multiple makes.

suzuki verona: I have a 2004 suzuki verona that runs like crap

Customer Question

I have a 2004 suzuki verona that runs like crap i used my scan tool & these are the codes it gave me p0300 -p0301 -p0302 p0303 so far i checked compression and vacuum leaks but its ok i put 3 new coil packs put new spark plugs and cleaned the injectors and replaced the pcv valve and clened the egr valve and cleaned the throttle body and the mas sensor and it still runs rough help please
Category: Car
Expert:  Neal replied 3 years ago.
Hello I'm Neal and I am here to help resolve your issue. If I cannot help I will opt out and refer your question to another expert.

It sounds like a vacuum leak or a partially plugged catalytic converter. I would double check for vacuum leaks and exhaust leaks. I assume those are the only codes?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Well it dont have any exhaust leaks and it haves 2 catalytic converters i was gonna take the 02 sensors off to see if it idles different but i cant get the sensors off cause there is a piece of metal that is in the way of the sensor so i dont know what else to do
Expert:  Neal replied 3 years ago.
Removing the sensors will not really give a good result. You really need to get a diagnostic where the can check them based on the sensor readings.