K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade
68360881

Lafesta: What spark plugs and air filter do I need for a Nissan

What spark plugs and air filter do I need for a Nissan Lafesta 2005 1990cc? Thanks.

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Please continue your search. Surely the Japanese must know what components are fitted to this car as it is widely old in Japan.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer! I would be happy to help you with this. The part # XXXXX spark plugs is 22401-EN215 while the air filter part # XXXXX XXXXX you can purchase both for delivery to Australia via this website just place the part # XXXXX the search box.
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: AA in automotive Technology, 15+ years in the trade