greasemonkey2386, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certifications A1,A4,A5,and A7 10+ years professional hands-on experience

Suzuki XL-7: I have a 2008 Suzuki XL7 that the Drian on the

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Suzuki XL7 that the Drian on the passenger side is leaking can you tell me where to go to unplug the drain is??
Category: Car
Expert:  greasemonkey2386 replied 3 years ago.

greasemonkey2386 :

hello, are you having water leaking inside the vehicle?

Please just reply here i could not get the chat to work correctly
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes the water is coming in both near the speaker in the door and in the lights near the sunroof.

I would check the sunroof drains, you should be able to see them if you open the sunroof at both front corners, do you have access to compressed air?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I have an air compressor and air tools, ex husband was an auto tech and left all his tools

well thats a good thing for you! find the drains and put a bit of water from a dixie cup or something similar in the drain then use an air blower with a hose on the end pushed into the drain to flush the water down, you will probably have to do this repeatedly to get a clean drain, sometimes there are leaves clogged up inside the top of the hose, if that is the case then use a coat hanger or something like it to pull the leaves out, no point in trying to force them all the way down if they are right at the top, try that and let me know what happens