K. Wiggins
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Associates Degree

What makes the oil fill the spark plug holes just two of t

Customer Question

What makes the oil fill the spark plug holes just two of them
Category: Car
Expert:  Joe replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for using
justanswer.com, my name is XXXXX XXXXX X will be happy to assist you with your
concern today.

I am just seeing if you
still need assistance with this problem? The reason I ask is because I see that
your question has not been answered sooner and I wanted to make sure if you
still needed help.

In some cases a question
may sit due to several different things including the amount of the
deposit/question value, time it was asked, the complexity of the question,
number of experts that can help you at a certain time, lack of detailed info
and so on. My objective that I wish is to make sure that if you still need help
that I can at the very least reach out to you and attempt to help you. I may
not have exactly the experience to deal with a certain problem but instead of
you not receiving any answer at all I would at least like to reach out and
attempt to help you.

At this time please feel
free when you are ready to reply back to me and ask to continue working with
me, another expert or if you no longer need help please just let me know
exactly what you wish to do.

Thanks,

Joe

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still need answer to my question . Why doses oil fill spark plug holes and how can I fix it
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Why. Does oil fill 3 spark plugs and how can I fix it I tried to push the rubber boot on as hard as I cood
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I word like to know what makes motor. Oil feel the spark plug holes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Joe know on answers my promble. Why does oil get in the spark plug holes I would like a answer please from some one.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Relist: Other.
By answer my question I never got one and I asked it on the 24 of this month .
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.
Hello, sorry about your long wait for an answer. The oil is entering the spark plug wells due to faulty O rings that seal them in the valve cover.

To repair this will run around 30.00 for parts and anywhere from .5 to 1.0 hours shop labor.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do you meen the rubber that goes over the spark plug wires at the top of the hole.
Expert:  K. Wiggins replied 1 year ago.
No, when you remove the valve cover there are O rings that seal between the valve cover and head. This is whats leaking and causing the oil to enter the spark plug well. I'm sorry I don't have an illustration to better explain it. These a fairly cheap and very common problem on these cars.
K. Wiggins, ASE Certified Technician
Experience: Associates Degree
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name isXXXXX a Certified Volvo Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need .the repair is not cheap timing belt and camshaft willl come out the repair will cost you around $700/800 and labor is not 1 hour around 4- 5 hours . The Orings are bad so the expert above told you right but not with price. You question was posted in some other field I was able. To read thru I'm volvo expert also . You can read and click every time on picture expert profile who replys to you and where and what they do experience etc and you can pick up who you like to talk and work with .
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
Who do you like to work with you have 3 experts reply to so we know you only can work with one ? Do you have more question ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not at this time I wood like to work with enes
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
It looks you have given credit to other expert i will tell web page to change it . Or if you can just write who you like to give credit write my name I give credit to Enes in your reply ! -----_____ . Also every time when you ask for question now you know me know you can ask for me but every time you get reply you can click on profile and see who they are and can make choice who you like to work with
Expert:  Enes replied 1 year ago.
can i give you more info to your problem ? can i close question please let me know what you like ? i be here for you