Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

water leak repair under shower Coachmen Sports 2009 38

water leak repair under shower Coachmen Sports 2009 38'

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can wait. It is my understanding that the tanks were removed and heat blankets were placed around the tanks and then reinstalled. I got this information from the person I purchased the unit from. He only used the unit 3 times from the date of purchase till I purchased the unit from him a few months back. Not sure if that has any bearing on the problem or not. I have removed the inspection panel and it apprears the leak is at the shower drain. Work area is very tight and I am not sure if there is a better way to gain access.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Sure do
I think one of the reasons why you have not had a professional respond is because this is a very difficult question, and there are few professions who have worked with this type of issue/question here possibly.

What I suggest at this point is to have a shop/dealer look into this issue to see if the fault can be located and then corrected or to see if they can let you know how to access this for repair due to the difficulty of this question here.

I know this is not the answer you were looking for but I do hope this has helped in some way, thanks Pete.
Pete, Technician
Experience: 17 years automotive training and experience.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Thank for at least being honest with your answer. Have a good day!
You as well.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.

Thanks Pete.