greasemonkey2386
greasemonkey2386, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certifications A1,A4,A5,and A7 10+ years professional hands-on experience
71578964

suzuki xl7: I have a 2008 Suzuki xl7 and tonight my abs all

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Suzuki xl7 and tonight my abs all wheel drive off ans service traction and stability light came on out of no where and then the check engine what is wrong
Category: Car
Expert:  greasemonkey2386 replied 1 year ago.

greasemonkey2386 :

hello, have you had the engine code checked since it came on?

Customer:

no it came on while i was driving home tonight

Customer:

but the other lights came on while i was going into town and when i stopped they said they couldnt check since the engine light was not on

greasemonkey2386 :

ok, you should get that light checked and see what the code is...it sounds like it may have something to do with the electronic throttle for all those lights to come on at once

Customer:

is it ok to drive im afraid its going to break doown im hoping the differential system is not messed up

greasemonkey2386 :

did you hear any noises that were unusual?

Customer:

no

greasemonkey2386 :

i suspect all the hard parts are probably ok then, more than likely it was some sensor that failed

Customer:

i ho

Customer:

i hope i hate this car its too expensive when it messes up

greasemonkey2386 :

sorry to hear that, is there anything else i can help you with at the moment?

Customer:

no thanks

greasemonkey2386 :

why did you rate poor service?

Customer:

its not me its this stupid touchy tablet i had to wait for a reply before i could change it

greasemonkey2386 :

haha ok, technology is great isnt it

Customer:

technology is not my frien tonight at all!!

Customer:

friend*

greasemonkey2386 :

well you win some you lose some i guess! if you could please change the rating i would appreciate it, you can also reply here when you get the code read and i can give you some more adivce

Customer:

thank you*!!

Experience: ASE Certifications A1,A4,A5,and A7 10+ years professional hands-on experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It was the wheel bearing hub!
ah! that would certainly do it, i am glad you got it figured out!