Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIANCE, AUTO AND TRUCK,FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DIESEL
17454363

Can you tell me the best way to sell a car quickly?

I have a 2011 Scion XB,With 19700 miles, clean. I want to sell quickly. Is there someone that could tell me the best way to sell the car? I need the money ASAP. And also how much I should get for the car. Thank you

With this low of mileage, you should not have any problems selling this quick. The Scion XB's are very desirable right now, because of the fuel economy and their reliability, your vehicle has a blue book value of about 14,300. So for a quick sale, I would advertise it on Craigslist, this is free and I have sold several vehicles on Craigslist. The more you lower your price, the quicker you will get a sale, but I would not go below 13000. It should sell very quick in this price range.