Welcome to JustAnswer my name is Mark.
Can I ask what concerns you are having?
There is always the possibility of trace amounts of acid on the exterior of a battery, so there is always the risk of transfer to other materials etc.
A mechanic was giving my car battery a jump-start, since it had failed (it's an old battery.) While doing that, he also proceeded to touch my car door handle and some of the interior of my car. I just hope there isn't battery acid on the door handle or car interior.
Thanks for the quick reply. Ok if he was just giving you a jump start I see no reason why there would be any transfer of battery acid to other parts of your vehicle, so I think you will be just fine!!
I hope that helps to answer your question, but please let me know if you need anything further.