Doug, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  16 years automotive and OTR repair including specialized training from Toyota and Mitsubishi

Audi A3: A3 2006 bluetooth working fine with phone. 2 weeks

A3 2006 bluetooth working fine with phone. 2 weeks ago, no response from Audi and nothing happens when push phone buttons on steering wheel. When I push telephone button it says "Phone Not Available" with no options. Is this something I am able to address myself?

Unfortunately this is going to be something that will require dealer intervention. The phone not available is telling you that the bus communication is not responding to the phone command buttons.
This can be either a failure of the hands free module, a wiring issue (bus damaged etc) or the module not powering up, etc.

From this point the vehicle needs to be connected to a dealer or full function scan tool and attempt to communicate with the hands free module. If there is communication there, the module is likely bad. If there is no communication then the bus lines will need to be checked, power and ground at the module, etc. If nothing is found, then the module would again need to be replaced.