Glad to be of help.
You can program it yourself. The base model remote can be programmed to the car
using the directions outlined in the owner's manual (in US, it's around page
2-5) but the keyless start function won't work. The procedure for a keyless
start remote is a little more complicated and has to be followed to the letter
for it to go into programming mode.
Remove key from ignition switch.
2. Close all doors.
3. Open drivers door
4. Insert key and turn to ON position and within 10 seconds turn key off and remove key.
5. Within 20 seconds Close and open drivers door 3 times.
6. Insert key and turn to ON position and within 10 seconds turn key off and remove key.
7. Locks should now lock and unlock automatically to confirm you have entered programming mode.
8. Press the UNLOCK button on remote and locks should cycle to confirm programming.
9. Repeat step 8 on each additional remote.
10. Exit vehicle with keys and remote, close door test remote(s).
keyless start transmitter registration procedure
1 Sit in driver's seat. Close all doors and ensure all doors are unlocked.
2 Insert key into ignition lock cylinder (do not turn at this time).
(the next three steps must be done within 25 seconds).
3.Push the manual lock on the driver's door to lock, then unlock three times then to lock position again. (this is the lock button at the inside door release handle NOT the power door lock switch). Lock, unlock, lock, unlock, lock, unlock, lock.
4.Pull the key out of the lock cylinder and back in four times. Out, in, out, in, out, in, out, in. (when you do this, be sure to push the key all the way in and pull the key all the way out; be methodical, not speedy. 25 seconds is a lot of time.
5. Immediately after step four, start the engine. Count three seconds, then turn off the ignition-DO NOT REMOVE THE KEY! At this point, if you have been successful, you will hear two audible "beeps", the door locks will cycle and you are now in programming mode.
6. Push and hold either the lock or unlock button on the remote to be programmed. The locks will again cycle indicating the remote was successfully programmed. Repeat step 6 for all other remotes. Once all remotes are programmed, open and close the door, then test each remote for function.
You may also remove the key at this point.
It is a tricky process to perform. If you don't succeed at first, don't give up-as I said before the process can be difficult to enter, but once you're there they program easily. I hope this helps.
Keys are available here: http://www.autotransponder.com/2008_suzuki_grand_vitara_keys_and_keyless_entry_remotes