Wolfgang, Master Auto Tech
Experience:  Master, L1, L2, ASE 15yrs and running.

Bentley Continental GT: 2005 Continental GT. 15K. What is a

2005 Continental GT. 15K. What is a reasonable asking price, who is in the Houston area that does pre-inspections on 12 Cylinder cars that are reliable, and what should I be concerned about with this model year?

Eurocar Inc. : Hello there! I'm Eurocar ! I will try to assist you as much as I can. Quality research = Quality answer!!First off is this a hard top or convertible ? Second any maintenance records? Please let me know. ?
Customer: GT Is the coupe which is the one I am looking at. I think there's a car fax, but I haven't seen it yet.
Eurocar Inc. : Ok they are reliable vehicles but like this one be aware was not driven hence if you start driving it a lot more some issues may arise
Eurocar Inc. : sevice records is key!
Eurocar Inc. : Car fax also too.
Eurocar Inc. : I do work on them on a regular basis.
Eurocar Inc. : Fresh set of batteries and tire pressure monitor sensors common issue due to age