Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician

Suzuki Grand Vitara 2009 - Front Clicking Noise

Suzuki Grand Vitara 2009 SUV - Clicking noise in front. This noise is heard in the following conditions: - when hit a hump - when releasing the brakes during a turn.

Have the front stabilizer end links been checked for this issue?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I guess so. Suzuki dealership initially claimed it was front brake caliper and was replaced but didn't work. Then they said it's bushing aroung the area you mentioned so they replaced them and the noise stopped for just a week. Again I took the car to them then they said the noise was due to the bushing rubbing against each other... so they used synthetic grease/lubrication. This stopped the noise for a month and started again. I Just want other opinions as to what can be done to stop the noise completely!

They need to replace the entire stabilizer end link not just lube or replace the bushing. This is what needs to be done to fix this issue. Hoped this helped.Please rate excellent service so I can get Credit for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated.