Arench
Arench, Master Technician
Experience:  30-years experience auto and truck repair.
13630601

Land Rover Range Rover Sport: I HAVE A LIGHT ON IN MY RANGE

I HAVE A LIGHT ON IN MY RANGE ROVER SPORT DASHBOARD. cAN U TELL ME WHAT IT MEANS? iT AMBER LOOKS LIKE A HEADLIGHT SHINING STRAIGHT UP INTO THE AIR WITH AN ARROW UNDERNEATH IT POINTING IN BOTH DIRECTIONS

Arench :

Greetings From Arench!

I too did some poking around on the net and I found an interactive owner's handbook site put up by Range Rover.

http://topix.landrover.jlrext.com/topix/vehicle/lookupForm

Under owner's handbook then warning lights I was able to generate these pages which I converted to a PDF file for easy sharing.

ROVER.PDF

If you look at page one of the PDF you will see icon number twelve looks like what you describe. This is a fault in the adaptive headlights system that turn to the sides when you turn corners. This is not a critical feature but it will require a trip to the dealer to sort out.