Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

Siemens: NCDC2013 in 2001 Vauxhall omega elite. CD player and

NCDC2013 in 2001 Vauxhall omega elite. CD player and naviagator all ok but radio cuts in and out and searches continuously for stations without slecting anything. Auto tuning etc all fail to get results.Technician has checked and says it must be aerial problem and has advised I get new aerial base. Ihave purchesed this as a base unit complete with the small externat mast. Do you think fitting this should cure the problem?

Thank you. Brian McCulloch
Ok so he is saying its searching for a station do to a faulty antenna?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

What more info do you need?. I have stated plainly that the tech said he thinks the problem is due to a faulty aerial..So far I am singularly unimpressed with the "Expert" system.

Ok there is no need to be rude I have to make sure we are on the same page.The most common issue for this problem is an internal problem in the radio was the radio sent out and tested.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The radio was removed from the fascia location and taken to the workshop and connected to a standard car aerial and worked ok.

Ok the problem yes that will be the issue and should take care of the problem just needed to be sure the radio was tested. Hoped this helped.Please rate excellent service so I can get Credit for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated. Have Have a safe and Happy Holiday!
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks. How do I close the question?

Sorry for the delay lost internet connection just need to select excellent service.Im here if you need anything else.Hoped this helped.Please rate excellent service so I get credit for my help thanks.Bonuses greatly appreciated.Have a safe and Happy NewYear!