Enes
Enes, Volvo Technician
Experience:  15 YEARS WITH VOLVO AS THE MASTER VOLVO MECHANIC&ASE
20168386

Maserati Granturismo: flood damaged maserati? are they history

Customer Question

flood damaged maserati? are they history or value
Category: Car
Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Justanswer.com my name isXXXXX a Certified Car Expert Mechanic.I'm going to try to help you find the help you need.flood problem are allways in wiring and modules . Fixing is not good option. Best collet insurance money and sale car . How many miles ?what info do you look or need ?See salt damages wiring in few days corrosion and gals a part inside so is very bad the flood
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

spelling needs work. cheek before submitting answer. Its a flood car high end. I saw as insurance sale. 250000 car for few grand

Expert:  Enes replied 4 years ago.
I know they sale for $1000-10000 but do you know the repair bill on flood cars it will be easy $10000 or more you can buy and risk but I would stay away sorry for my spelling I'm not from USA . The valve will never be good the vin will allways show flood damage in record , who ever buys. The car will run car report in vin it will show it .i tought you own flood car you did not say you buying or looking to buy I did not know I'm sorry . Most insurance pay out walk away from car the bill never ends I fixed or try to fix but thru never get fixed that is the truth my advice there is no value not worth the risk