Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

i have a Suzuki xl7 2004 vin:js3tx92v244112286 the air bag

i have a Suzuki xl7 2004 vin:js3tx92v244112286 the air bag light is on and we have this code B1019 DIAGNOSIS SIGNAL FROM OCM
Was the vehicle in an accident?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

They said no

Ok does it look like its possible from you checking it yourself?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No the car come in that way the air bag light was on

What should I fo next

The code you gave me is for a passenger seat classification sensor. This code sets for one of several reasons. sensor malfunction (which they already replaced), wiring harness breakage or poor connection ( basically make sure all connectors are installed properly and are fitting snug and tight or the classification control unit it's self is malfunctioning.The passenger seat is the issue either the sensor or the wiring under the seat.These need to be checked next for this issue.Hoped this helped. Please rate excellent service so I can get Credit for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated. Have a safe and Happy Holiday!
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i unplug the sensor under the seat and now i have two codes B1018and B1019

Ok thats the issue then the sensor in the seat is bad and this will need to be replaced to fix this issue.Hoped this helped. Please rate excellent service so I can get Credit for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated. Have a safe and Happy Holiday!