porscheguru
porscheguru, Technician
Experience:  Highline automotive technician
71042349

fiat stilo- visteon casette radio code, question, can you supply

fiat stilo- visteon casette radio code, question, can you supply me with the radio code, details as follows, serial number mo29577 fiat part number XXXXXXXXX visteon part number 2fcf-18c838-ae thank you.
Category: Car
Expert:  porscheguru replied 1 year ago.

porscheguru :

I am trying to get a code for you

Customer:

How long will it take

porscheguru :

I have a friend who has a generator for these codes and I have a message in to him right now. I am currently waiting for a reply. It could be any minute or several hours.

Customer:

ok

porscheguru :

OK, he just got back and said it is not working but he did give me a link to a website where you can get this code for free

porscheguru :

But you have to create an account. It is quick and painless and all you have to do is give your email address

Customer:

lets try it

porscheguru :

OK, 1 sec please and I will get you the info. i used this site awhile back and it worked

porscheguru :

http://bit.ly/Suzi1V

porscheguru :

Here is the register info

porscheguru :

http://bit.ly/W9RrTQ

Customer:

I WILL GET BACK TO YOU

porscheguru :

No problem, they are fast. Usually 10 mins or less. When he said he could not get it, I tried and I got a code less than 6 months ago so they rejected me. You as a new user will be able to get the code.

porscheguru :

Are you still there?

porscheguru :

I might be able to get this right away but I am wondering if the face of the radio has a Fiat model name?

Customer:

no fiat name on the front

porscheguru :

OK, what is the Fiat part # XXXXX it was removed in your question and turned into al X's

Customer:

fiat part XXXXXXXXX /p>

porscheguru :

Software removed it again!

porscheguru :

I only see X's.

porscheguru :

Did you have the radio removed?

porscheguru :

So I can see the label?

Customer:

fiat part XXXXXXXXX /p>

porscheguru :

How about if you send it in parts? It was removed again

Customer:

735

porscheguru :

good

porscheguru :

keep going

Customer:

296

Customer:

994

Customer:

thats it

porscheguru :

OK, let me check

porscheguru :

No, it is not coming up. Did you create an account onthat unlock site?

Customer:

cant seem to acess it

porscheguru :

is the link bad?

porscheguru :

I am also trying something else while we are waiting

Customer:

how do you mean bad

porscheguru :

Are you able to open the link from the radio code website?

Customer:

no

porscheguru :

How about that?

Customer:

trying it

porscheguru :

This is the registration page if you have not opened it yet

Customer:

i will play with this get back a bit later

porscheguru :

OK, in the mean time I am still looking and if I get the code, I will just post it. Thanks for your patience.

porscheguru :

Hey, try this code:

porscheguru :

1573

porscheguru :

Are you still with me?

porscheguru :

Hello, are you available?

Customer:

I have registered on the site but im not sure how to ask the questions

porscheguru :

Can you try the radio code 1573 for me?

porscheguru :

Are you by the car now?

Customer:

car is not here at present

porscheguru :

I obtained a generator and the code was 1573 for that serial #

porscheguru :

How long till you can try the code?

Customer:

i think it will be tomorrow

porscheguru :

OK, is there anybody who is by the car that can punch it in?

Customer:

would not help at present radio is with me

porscheguru :

OH! How about we just return to this chat tomorrow after you reinstall the radio?

Customer:

good idea thanks

porscheguru :

OK, chat with you tomorrow!

porscheguru :

Bye till then!

porscheguru :

Hello, it is morning in the US but I just want to make contact to see if the radio code worked.

Customer:

no i might be on the wrong track

porscheguru :

Hey, why did you rate my service as poor? I also don't understand why you state you are on the wrong track?

porscheguru :

Rating my service as poor really damages my record and I really have been trying to help you.

porscheguru :

Please realize that you are only rating ME and not the website. I feel I have really tried to give you good assistance but I am confused with the "poor" service rating.

porscheguru, Technician
Experience: Highline automotive technician