Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

Customer Question

Re: 2005 Scion XB-
Hi, My door locks unexpectedly rapidly click multiple times [clickclickclick] at different times...when I'm parked or driving, it doesn't matter. There's no rhyme or reason to it that I can tell. Could you please tell me what the problem is and how to fix it?
Thanks in advance!
Category: Car
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 3 years ago.

Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for visiting Just Answer.

Sorry for the long delay. Many experts have reviewed your question so far, but no one at this time has felt comfortable trying to help. The question may be just to difficult or not informative enough or priced to low.

I can try to help as long as you understand this is not my exact field of expertise, but I will give you an honest effort to the best of my ability. If you would like me to try and help, is there anything else you can add to your original post giving me more details. I may not be able to answer all of your concern(s) but possibly some of them.

If you do not want me to help you, but would rather go back on the top of the list for all experts to have another look see, just reply and let me know.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX decided not to move forward with this. Please disregard.