Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

punto: XXXXX XXXXX heater wont work, light on switch comes

rear window heater wont work, light on switch comes on 57reg punto sport
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, still need help please

Has anything been done to the rear window recently that may have caused this?

If your rear window has a grid with lines on it is this grid damaged at all?

Let me know,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

nothing been done to rear window, checked all of the grid (even with magnified glasses)

I think one of the reasons why you have not had a professional respond is because this is a very difficult question, and there are few professions who have worked with this type of issue here possibly.

What I suggest at this point is to have a shop/dealer look into this issue to see if the fault can be located and then corrected due to the difficulty of this question here.The electrical system of the rear grid will need tested to see if it is a grid issue or a problem with the electrical feed to the grid itself,its difficult to say for sure from here what is causing this fault.

I know this is not the answer you were looking for but I do hope this has helped in some way, thanks Pete.