Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

ENGINE HR162: I HAVE A NISSAN TIDA IN MY WORKSHOP AND THE MECHANIC

I HAVE A NISSAN TIDA IN MY WORKSHOP AND THE MECHANIC TRIED TO CLEAN THE THROTTLE BODY AFTER CLEANING IT THE VEHICLE WOULD NOT IDLE CORRECTLY . IS THERE A WAY TO INTIALIZE OR RESET THE THROTTLE BODY.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

what is it that you need the problem still persist

Unfortunately my info does show any info on the idle learn procedure for this vehicle here.The best thing to do due to the difficulty of this question is to have a dealer look into this to see if they can relearn the idle to correct this issue.They may have to use their scan tools to perform this relearn.

Also you may want to have the mechanic double check the work that was done on the vehicle to make sure everything was put back together properly and that the throttle body isn't leaking any excess air past it causing this issue.

It's difficult to say for sure from here what exactly is causing this fault without seeing the vehicle and sometimes the best choice is to have a shop or dealer check into this to see if they can locate the issue.

I hope this has helped,thanks Pete.