there is no easy way,,,,you will need to remove the instrument panel
1. Disconnect battery ground cable.
2. Verify that SIR system is disabled.
3. Drain cooling system
4. Remove instrument panel.
5. Remove two bolts and right-side instrument panel center support.
6. Remove evaporator, if equipped.
7. Remove two screws securing SIR harness on sensing and diagnostic module bracket.
8. Disconnect sensing and diagnostic module electrical connector.
9. Remove four screws and sensing and diagnostic module bracket from vehicle.
10. Disconnect speedometer and antenna cables from heater case.
11. Remove floor duct from case, Fig. 11
12. Disconnect electrical jumper harness for A/C amplifier.
13. Remove two screws and set aside relay bracket.
14. Remove two heater case mounting nuts from the engine compartment side of bulkhead, and two heater case mounting bolts.
15. Remove heater case from vehicle.
16. Remove screw and heater core pipes bracket.
17. Remove heater core from case.
18. Reverse procedure to install.