Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Chrysler 300 C: My 2010 chrylser 300C Hemi, 32,000 miles seems

My 2010 chrylser 300C Hemi, 32,000 miles seems to run rough at 30-40 mph and also around 55-65. Lower speeds seem to be engine/transmission but higher speeds can't tell if it's engine or tires....maybe both. Didn't notice this as much this summer in warmer weather when I first purchased the car used. Just replaced the sparkplugs and it may have helped a little.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes I am still looking for an answer. Thanks.

Does this rough feel change pitch when turning side to side at all?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Don't think I noticed any change when turning. It does it around 35-40 and sometimes around 60 when decelerating some and then accelerating...just vibration and roughness. It's hard to explain because its not like anything I've noticed before on any vehicle. When it does it it will ussally subside with changing speeds.

O.k.,if your check engine light has come on with this issue here I would have the fault codes checked in the engine computer to see if any codes have set.This is done with a scan tool plugged into your vehicle,this will aid in locating if this is an engine running issue causing this.

If you do not have a check engine light then this may be drive train related.This can be due to worn/failed engine or transmission mounts,axle shafts or axle assemblies at fault causing this or possibly even a faulty wheel bearing assembly.The best way to find out for sure which is at fault is to have the vehicle put up in the air on a hoist and then it can be ran like this to duplicate and check the vehicle over to locate this noise,then once located it can be repaired.The tires can also be checked to see if they are cupped or damaged in any way.

Due to the possibilities of what can cause this here this would be the best thing to have done to locate the fault,this can be inspected on a hoist by a shop or dealer.I have seen all of these components listed above cause this type of fault before so its difficult to say for sure from here which is at fault.

I hope this info has helped,if you need anything else let me know before rating my help here,thanks Pete.