Lurch
Lurch, Aftermarket & Factory Electronics
Experience:  Ford, Chev Cert, Heavy Line Mech, Mobile Electronics.Sales, Installation & Repair for 30 years.
1609972

100 series cruiser. 2005: Trying to find my ac relay on my

Trying to find my ac relay on my 2005 100 series landcruiser

if you are referring to the Compressor Relay (Magnetic Clutch Relay)

The magnetic clutch relay is built in the engine room junction block. Since the relay is constructed with a relay block that is in the junction block as a unit, it is impossible to disconnect the wire harness connecting with the relay block.
If the relay has a malfunction, replace it with the junction block assembly wire harness together.

graphic

If you need further, please ask "before" you Rate my Answer...............

--RATING REQUIRED! -- Please don't forget to Rate my service as OK Service or higher. It's only then I am credited

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Oh ok mate , the problem I have is the ac switch on the dash every now and again flashes and I have to turn it of and on . What do u think the problem is ?

this sounds like the compressor is locking up

If compressor lock occurs during A/C operation, the A/C switch indicator on the A/C control assembly starts blinking

When this occurs, check for compressor lock (DTC 22) using diagnosis trouble code check, and then proceed to inspect the circuit or the component.

graphic