Pete, Mechanic
Experience:  15 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

530: Im having a problem ,one when the air is on and going

I'm having a problem ,one when the air is on and going down hill it will downshift really hard ( chirps the rear wheels) and other when I was driving 65 mph it clunked real hard and went into safety mode until I turned the car off and then it was fine . Is it a pressure /vacume regulator ?
Category: Car
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Pete, I have not seen and answer yet to this issue , any help would be apreaciated

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Can you tell me what the fault code(s) were that were set in the computer?

Has anything been tested or checked for this issue here?

Let me know,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Pete,

As far as I remember it wasn't a code , but Transmission Fault came accoss the screen .

As stated it have reset itself and seems to be running fine now , but maybe need to make time to get it in to the shop. Just wanted to fined out where it was a fatal hit to the walet.

Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I apologize for the delay.

It's difficult to say for sure from here exactly what was or may be still at fault in the transmission or with the transmission components as the transmission fault across the screen is a general message letting you know there is a fault detected with the transmission components.

This would be best to have it checked into by a shop that knows these vehicles or a dealer to locate what had and maybe still is causing this issue here to be safe from future problems.It can be an inexpensive repair if it is only a solenoid in the transmission acting up or it can get fairly expensive if it needs components like a transmission valve body or a complete transmission assembly.

It's difficult to say for sure from here what is causing this so this is the best route to take here.

I hope this has helped in some way,let me know if you need anything else,thanks Pete.
Pete, Mechanic
Experience: 15 years automotive training and experience.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,