Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Mazda B2500: How do I remove a drive shaft from the transfer

How do I remove the RH drive shaft from the transfer box? The half shaft has been badly damaged when it popped out of the CV joint during 4WD and I need to get this one off to order the correct part. Many thanks.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes, I have had no response as yet, so do need help. I would like to get this done before the snow hits us.

I think one of the reasons why you have not had a professional respond is because this is a very difficult question, and there are few professions who have worked with this type of issue here possibly.

What I suggest at this point is to have a shop/dealer look into this issue to see if they can tell you how this is done here.

I know this is not the answer you were looking for but I do hope this has helped in some way.If you want I can opt out and put this question back on the list for other experts to see if they can assist just let me know. thanks Pete