Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

county transit 160: i have a transit county pickup 1989 and

i have a transit county pickup 1989 and nead a n/s top ball joint press fit with circlip
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

hi pete
yes i still need an answer

I think one of the reasons why you have not had a professional respond is because this is a very difficult question, and there are few professions who may know where to get this.

What I suggest at this point is to contact a shop/dealer that may be able to tell you where this can be purchased as this may be the best option to locate this here.A local parts store might be able to tell you as well.

I know this is not the answer you were looking for but I do hope this has helped in some way>i can opt out if you want and put this question back on the list for other experts to see if they can assist better just let me know,thanks Pete