Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, Mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

2001 impala trying to find out an oil leak. on front of the

2001 impala trying to find out an oil leak. on front of the engine we see a litle lake of oil on the bottom right hand side of the oil pan, to the left of the a.c. compressor on the bottom its any oil switches or sensors on that area thank you by the way the engine its a v-6 3.8

tims auto repair :

hi

tims auto repair :

here is the location of the oil pressure switch

tims auto repair :
tims auto repair :

if it isnt leaking from here..

tims auto repair :

it may be the oil pan or the front main seal

tims auto repair :

Please RATE my answer by clicking the RATINGS button, so I can get credit for my work,,the [BAD SERVICE] and [POOR SERVICE] rating does not give me credit].i don't receive commission if you give a less than 3 star/smiley rating ..I'm not always going to be giving you good news,so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer.it does not cost you more money.we will still be able to communicate,,.please understand,i can not see,hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated!if you are not satisfied with my answer,please do not leave bad feed back,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question.if i have sent any diagrams,please print them.they will only stay on here for an hour or so...sometimes you may need to right click the image,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...PLEASE ASK IF YOU NEED MORE HELP