Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Mercury: can you give me the color code for the mercury com

can you give me the color code for the mercury com box serial conector.
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

This is to test cds outboards from Mercury Marine the box is a smartcomms box made by SPX solutions.

I think one of the reasons why you have not had a professional respond is because this is a very difficult question, and there are few professions who have worked with this type of issue/question here.

What I suggest at this point is to contact a shop or dealer to see if they can let you know the color code for this here due to the difficulty of this question.

I know this is not the answer you were looking for but I do hope this has helped in some way, thanks Pete.