Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

Saab 900 S: I have a 1997 Saab and I am sure the immobiliser

I have a 1997 Saab and I am sure the immobiliser is stuck on I have found the box and found on line which wires to join to bypass it but can't find the page now how do you bypass the immobiliser
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes still need help please ASAP
I think one of the reasons why you have not had a professional respond is because this is a very difficult question, and there are few professions who have worked with this type of issue or tried this bypass here.

What I suggest at this point is to have a shop/dealer look into this issue to see if the fault can be located and then corrected or to contact one of them to see if they know a way to have this bypassed due to the difficulty of this question here.

I know this is not the answer you were looking for but I do hope this has helped in some way, thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
You have not have me a answer please may I have a full refund please
I will send this to customer service for a refund,thanks Pete.