Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Passport: Honda 200 Passport 4 wheel driveWhen I turn off

Honda 2000 PassportXXXXXWhen I turn off engine dimmers stay on, dashboard lights stay on and evening exterior lights stay on. Headlights and Parking brakes turn off.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What's the answer.
Was anything done on the vehicle recently that may have caused this issue?

Has anything else been checked or tested to try and locate this issue?

Let me know,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Nothing has been done to the vehicle.
This may be an internal fault in the headlight switch assembly itself that may be causing the interior lights and exterior lights to stay on like this here.This is difficult to pinpoint for sure here is this is what is at fault so this may be best to have checked/tested by a shop or dealer to locate the failed component and then have it corrected.

Its difficult to say for sure from here exactly what is causing this so having the wiring checked as well as this switch checked is best to have the fault located.

I know this is not the answer you were looking for but I do hope this has helped in some way, thanks Pete.