Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

Fiat 500: Hi today I damaged an emmissions part on the back

Hi today I damaged an emmissions part on the back of my vehicle which is located in between the two back wheels underneath the car. I would like to know what this part is so that i can special order it to my dealer so that I will be able to successfully make the repair. Thank you so much.
Did the part look like a black canister?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes it looks like a canister, it is square shaped and attatched with a hose and the hose is also clipped to the underside of the vehicle

Ok that's the fuel evap canister that's the part you need to replace to fix this issue. You can get it from a salvage yard or the dealer but that's the name of the part you need. Hoped this helped.Please rate excellent service so I can get Credit for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Is there a possibility we can look up the name and part number needed for the specific Fiat model so I will be able to call my dealer with the specifics? :)

You need number 6 or 2 in the diagram.
ClickHere
Hoped this helped. Please rate excellent service so I can get Credit for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated.