Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.
14928985

Nissan/Datsun Terrano II: Is there any guidance as to how to

Is there any guidance as to how to remove and replace a starter motor on a Nissan Terrano II? Can I do this myself or are there access problems etc and it needs to go to a garage?

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Pete,

I need to carry out this repair in the next few days so if there is anyone who has had previous experience of replacing a starter motor on a Terrano then that would be helpful. If not I will have to get it to a garage!

Thanks for you reply.

I think one of the reasons why you have not had a professional respond is because this is a very difficult question, and there are few professions who have worked with this type of issue/repair here.

What I suggest at this point is to have a shop/dealer look into this to see how this is done or to have this repaired/replaced due to the difficulty of this question here.If you want I can opt out and put this question back on the list to see if other experts can assist more,they may or may not be able to in some cases just let me know.

I know this is not the answer you were looking for but I do hope this has helped in some way, thanks Pete.
Pete, Technician
Experience: 17 years automotive training and experience.