Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

Mijn Toyota Avensis verso verliest door roet vervuiling telkens

Mijn Toyota Avensis verso verliest door roet vervuiling telkens motorvermogen. Tot nu toe kunnen de garages alleen maar dure onderdelen vervangen maar het probleem komt telkens terug. Men stelt telkens voor iets te vervangen maar garandeert niet dat dit de oplossig is.
Ik ben ten einde reed en overweeg een andere auto aan te schaffen waar ik met deze Toyota met 200.000 km niet opgerekend had. Kunt U me helpen?

/Met vriendelijke groet,

Willem van Gennip
Is het roken uit de uitlaat?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Er is geen extra rook uit de uitlaat

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Sorry I do not understand why you ask this. The only thing you ask if iI want a descrtiption for a service. I do not want this service. Toyota in the Netherlands didn't do a thing and this Toyota service is to complicated. It looks a way to make easy money. I don't see where I can stop this whole thing. I cancelled it already but now you keep tying. It looks like the money was accepted. I am not pleased at all how Toyota handlle this problem and expect my money according your conditions back.

Willem van gennip

Just contact customer service I was here to help and still am if you need me.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I answed your Question. There is ni smoke

Ok did you still want to continue most common is a faulty mass air flow sensor or dirty fuel injectors were these checked?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No thank you. The garage did all this things. Today they will replace one fuel injector. The filters and the turb looks clean as well. I have put in the diesel 4 botlles of Wynn motor cleaning in 2 tanks. The garage in France has recommended this to clean the motor. After this the engine still was losing power.

Regards,

Willem van Gennip

They need to focus on the mass air flow sensor. Please rate excellent service so I can get Credit for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Today the garage will install an other turbo. I informed them about your answer. They say if you take the mass center out you have to install a new one. I am still waiting for the results. Costs became very high allready for an engine supposed to be one of the best in the world. As I explained before your website and they way it want to help you is very strange especially when Firefox warn you for a dangerous site.

Regards, Willem

Thunderbird thinks this message is junk mail, therefore I didnot response.

No problem trust me this web site is 100 percent secure and legitimate.Ive been here a long time and help thousands of customers save money.So im just glad to help and if you need anything else please lust let me know.Hoped this helped.Please rate excellent service so I can get Credit for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated.