CarQuestionGuy, Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Auto Technician for 5 years, ASE Refrigerant Handler, ASA, iATN

Saab 9-3 2.0T: I have 2003 Saab 9-3 that wont turn over. Both

I have 2003 Saab 9-3 that won't turn over. Both the batt and starter check ok. I think the device thats connected to the positive batt cable. Do I need to replace that part or can I just put on neww batt cable? (I can't find that part)
What does that part look like? I'm trying to picture it. Can you upload a pic of it?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I can't get to car to send you a picture. The part is attacthed to the positve side battery clamp It's a small box aprox 2"X4" it looks like it has a reset button on it but the button won't reset. I am wondering if I need to replace that part or if I can just get a new battery cable. I am afaid that it might be nessary to potect some of the electrical part

That is probably the battery disconnect. These were factory installed on some Saabs. You can either replace it or you could just get a battery cable without it. It's not a big deal if it's there or not.