CarQuestionGuy
CarQuestionGuy, Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Auto Technician for 5 years, ASE Refrigerant Handler, ASA, iATN
8613158

Toyota: I>m not very happy my wife>s Auris 2008 model had to

I>m not very happy my wife>s Auris 2008 model had to have a new water pump fitted when it was being serviced by main dealer in Newport with less than 19,000 miles on the clock so much for Toyota>s reliability _ DJ
What is your question?
Do you still need help?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Dear Expert would my wife>s Auris come into the latest recall for faulty water pumps on Toyota cars as last month it had a new water pump fitted by Toyota main dealer with less than 19,000 miles recorded, this was an extra cost not expected (2008 model). Thanks DJ

This recall does not affect your vehicle. The most recent recall involves only the Prius model.

Does this answer your question?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you Mr expert this was what I was expecting that fault was only on Prius models. You have answered my question _ Cheers DJ

You're welcome. Please let me know if you need anything else in the future.
BTW, I don't actually get paid until you rate my service. Let me know if you need anything else.