Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

Suzuki XL7: I just had the timing chain and tensioners on my

I just had the timing chain and tensioners on my suzuki xl7 changed, now that i have the car back I hear a rubbing noise coming from the front of the car, sounds very close to where the acelerator pedal is, maybe a little to the right. Also now the idle is off, car feels like it is going to conk out at very low speeds.
Timing is off you need to bring it back to the shop ASAP have you brought the vehicle back yet?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

No, the idle issue just started today

Ok something came loose within these 3 days you need to bring it back ASAP before it fails and the engine gets damaged. Please rate excellent service so I can get Credit for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That explains the idle issue, but what is causing the rubbing/grinding noise under the acelerator pedal when the car is in motion.

All to due with the repair. Half the engine comes apart when they do the timing belt job. I'm sure they left a motor mount loose also. These are the next steps. Hoped this helped.Please rate excellent service so I can get Credit for my help thanks. Bonuses greatly appreciated.