The Audi Doctor
The Audi Doctor, Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience, 17 years with Audi, Factory trained

Land Rover LR3: I have a 2005 land rover lr3, i cant reset

Customer Question

I have a 2005 land rover lr3, i can't reset the air suspension system, the car is down and has a signal in the screen. How i will reset that.
Category: Car
Expert:  The Audi Doctor replied 3 years ago.

Thank You for choosing Just Answer and for your query. Yes, I can help you.

Unfortunately you cannot reset the warning and restore the system. The most common/likely cause by far would be a failed Air Suspension Compressor. This has become increasingly common especially with this year model.

The system should be interrogated with a compatible scanner. You will likely need to go to a Land Rover specialty shop or the dealer. The Code # C1A2064 will likely be stored. There will be some testing of the system to confirm, but the compressor will likely require replacement. Also any time the compressor is replaced the Compressor relay must also be replaced as the circuitry is often damaged.

In the event that another code is stored, further testing, diagnosis, and repair would be dictated by the specific code(s) that are stored. If you return here with that code I could further assist you if you wish.

I hope I have answered your questions and addressed your concerns. Should you have further questions on this matter, please do not hesitate to ask. I want you to be 100% satisfied with my answer.

Positive feedback, referrals and bonuses are always APPRECIATED. Please rate my answer as OK, GOOD, or EXCELLENT. With a lower rating I will not be compensated. Please contact me with your concerns if you cannot rate my answer OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT.

Thank You!
Jake “The Auto Doctor”