Tom
Tom, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Master Technician
3827149

radiator part number

need a part number for a radiator for a 2000 daihatsu delta truck v118

chassis number JDA00V1180059877

Is this what you are lookingforif not contact them they will have the correct one in stock.
ClickHere
Hoped this helped.Positive feedback and bonuses greatly appreciated.Please rate excellent service so I get credit for my help anything lower leaves me negative feedback thanks.Please rate sometimes the question will close and I will not receive credit for my help.You can add to the question at anytime for no further charge.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i'm having a real hard time to get this radiator part number in order to order it in

Is this the part you are looking for the one I posted?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

yes

Excellent.Hoped this helped.Positive feedback and bonuses greatly appreciated.Please rate excellent service so I get credit for my help anything lower leaves me negative feedback thanks.Please rate sometimes the question will close and I will not receive credit for my help.You can add to the question at anytime for no further charge.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

thank you so much, it solved my question

Anytime.You need to rate excellent service so I get credit for my help Thanks.Bonuses greatly appreciated.