Pete, Technician
Experience:  17 years automotive training and experience.

RA - fvh

how to reset T-BELT mode on land cruiser UZJ200L model 2008

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would ask to see if you still need help with this.

Let me know,thanks Pete.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

land cruiser with smart key and AFS,i'll wait for your immediate response thanks,jun.

Here is a procedure I have located that should work on this model,if it does not let me know:

1. After setting the replacement setting value, hold the trip switch ON for more than 5 seconds then release the switch.

2.Check that the display has now changed back to ODO and that the warning light has gone off when the engine is started.

Thanks Pete.

I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Did my answer help?

Let me know,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

your answer din't help but now my question is,why you charged me again US 28.00 dated nov.12,2012,last time you charged US 1.00 dated nov.5,2012 then you charged US 18.00 dated nov.6,2012 so please stop charging again,i'm not happy with this because you told me you will not charge me again, thanks.

I am unaware of the charges on this that have taken place.I will send this to customer service to see if they can assist more on this issue here,thanks Pete.
Let me know if you need anything else on this here,thanks Pete.