Andy, Auto Mechanic
Experience:  Licensed in both truck/coach and automotive fields with over 17+ years experience.

Cummins ISX: 2004 ISX Cummins dies 6-7 times a day

2004 ISX Cummins dies 6-7 times a day

Andy3221 :

Hi there ! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would like to try and help you resolve your problem!

Andy3221 :

I would check the clean power feed for the ECM ! It starts at the battery box and goes through inline fuses right at the batteries ! Then it continues on all the way to the ECM on the engine . A good visual inspection of that wiring inch per inch , may find your problem. Ihave seen in many cases, the clean power feed either rubbed out or corroded wiring along the way or dirty connectors too . Have a look at that and get back to me! If that doesn't help you , then I will need the 8 digit engine serial number on the engine and if the engine light is on , the fault code too if you have a code reader ! thanks !

Great we will check it out . We found loose battery connections so far

Ok ! Good stuff ! Let meknow how it goes ! Thanks !