Greg, Technician
Experience:  17 years Shop Owner /Technician. 27 years experience,

2000 Volvo s40 1.9t

I change the water pump, i made a mark on the cam to put it back the same way it was, i did it, the car started but it started to shot off on me and then it wont run really slow and now it wont even start! HELP PLEASE!

Hi .

Sorry that you are having problems with your Volvo ,hope i can help you out with the timing diagram for the belt you removed which most likely got misaligned when you put it back
together .
Make sure its set up as shown and then retry the engine and if you should have any issue then get back to me with the reply box below.

Kind regards Greg
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

ok, the thing is that one of my cams have 2 marks, that one it looks like somebody else did before, so i put everything just like the diagram said and when i turn the engine by hand it gets stuck, it dont want to turn around and i dont want to break something!