Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  Automotive Repair Shop Manager, Technician/JA Mentor
3195632

suzuki escudo: I mistakenly added about three And a half gallons

I mistakenly added about three And a half gallons of gas to my older suzuki escudo. The cage showed just above the red befor so I guess there was a couple of gallons of deisel in there.
Seems tank is impossible to drain myself. What should I do?

Ok, you will need a floorjack to support the fuel tank, undo the straps and lower it down until you can access the clamp for the fuel filler tube at the fuel tank. remove the filler tube from the tank and then you can insert the syphon hose into the tank and syphon out the mixed fuel

Please note, your Deposit doesn't constitute a payment. Please be sure to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE to complete transaction or ask for more help by clicking REPLY TO EXPERT.

Positive feedback is always appreciated. Bonuses are welcome. Please note that if you have a subscription service you still need to to rate OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE , however you are not charged again. Thank you.

Please note the 1 to 2 faces(POOR AND BAD SERVICE) are a negative rating. Before choosing one of these, please reply first so that I can further help you