The Audi Doctor
The Audi Doctor, Technician
Experience:  Over 30 years experience, 17 years with Audi, Factory trained

Can you bypass the immobiliser on a Smart Car wher the key

Can you bypass the immobiliser on a Smart Car wher the key has lost its communication with the car?

Thank You for choosing Just Answer and for your query. Yes, I can help you.

No I am sorry to say there is absolutely NO WAY to bypass the Immobilizer system. If they could be bypassed it wouldn't’t be a very secure system. I recommend you tow it to a dealer for proper testing, diagnosis, and repair.

I hope I have answered your questions and addressed your concerns. Should you have further questions on this matter, please do not hesitate to ask. I want you to be 100% satisfied with my answer.

Positive feedback, referrals and bonuses are always APPRECIATED. Please rate my answer as OK, GOOD, or EXCELLENT. With a lower rating I will not be compensated. Please contact me with your concerns if you cannot rate my answer OK, GOOD or EXCELLENT.

Thank You!
Jake “The Auto Doctor”