porscheguru, Technician
Experience:  Highline automotive technician

ssangyong actyon: can you recommend any oem , competible or

can you recommend any oem , competible or where I get get original 2004 ssangyong actyon fuel injectors

porscheguru : Can you give me the specifics of the car please? Engine type and size? Thank you.
porscheguru :

Have you tried this company?

porscheguru :

I am still not sure which engine you have but here is another contact:

porscheguru :

I enjoyed helping you on your last visit with me on JustAnswer and would love to help you with any other concerns you might have.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Really appreciated your last email where you indicated that the Ssangyong Actyon was a China made engine. This information has directed me to search for the injectors to China and I have fantastic responses from them.

I actually directed my request to and they in turn send my enquiries to their network of suppliers who response within 24 hours. I am waiting to receive them in the next couple of days. The prices are very reasonable too.

Thank you again for the key word "China made" which is fantastic.

I would give you 7 stars for this service.

Henry CH King

Thank you and you are welcome. I appreciate the kind words. You can always ask for me directly here in the future, thanks!