Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

problem looses power when car is on & in motion how to fix

Customer Question

problem looses power when car is on & in motion how to fix it?
Category: Car
Expert:  Eric replied 3 years ago.

Ok, first: what is the year, make, model and engine size?

When you say it loses power, do you mean it actually cuts off? If so, will it recrank immediately or do you have to wait awhile?

Please remember that I am not there to test drive or test anything and therefore rely on you giving as much detail as possible. Thank you
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

2002 Suzuki liana 1.6Ltre, cuts out whenever & engine is still running or it will cut out, but cant get any power what so ever until it fixes itself. is that enough?

Expert:  Eric replied 3 years ago.

Ok, I am going to have to opt out and open it back up to other experts. This is not a USA based vehicle so I dont have schematics or wiring diagrams or other information available for it.

Please do not reply until another expert replies to you, otherwise it locks it to me

Expert:  Walt-Mod replied 3 years ago.

I’m a moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!